Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight loss 101 errrr

I have decided I want to lose 10 pounds for Vegas.. well Vegas is my motivation lol.. I use to be such a gym rat. I started last week.. I did pretty good I made it to the gym 5 days out of 7.. not too shabby considering I was only doing 3 days prior and I really need to step it up.. it's just hard finding the time and getting home to cook dinner, bathe Emma and still spend quality time with my lil pumpkin butt. So now I go to the gym on my lunch break.. yup.. 30min cardio and 15-20min weights and then I hurry up get dressed and get my butt back to the office.. I like it.. I eat my sandwich on the way to the gym.. which this week I am doing salads so I will just eat here at 11:30 then leave at noon.. I am glad I finally found something that works for me.. at least I am not rushing like a mad women anymore when I get out of work. I feel more relaxed and I have a little routine that acutally is working for me.

I am trying a higher protein diet this time around.. so I started today off w/ a protein shake w/ some fresh fuit blended in with it.. it's actually pretty good.. about 2 hours later I had 1 piece of my ezekiel bread w/ organic pb LIGHTLY spreaded on there. I am suppose to be eating egg whites.. blah I've never been a fan of egg whites, or fried eggs cause of the white stuff etc haha so I boiled up 4 and I chopped one up in my salad today for lunch.. but that's suppose to be one of my mid morning meals.. not sure how I feel about it yet.. apparently I am not too keen cause, well, they are in the fridge at home.. but I swear tomorrow I will slice em up and bring them with me. I know my stomach is still adjusting to the smaller amounts of food I am no longer shoveling in my face haha. I actually feel better already.
Raw organic nut mix? Yummy
Photobucket

I should start myself a food log perhaps.. I use to do sparks people

Yesterday 1/16/11Bfast: Protein Shake w/ blueberries
Mid Morning: E-bread w/ pb lightly
Lunch: Strawberry banana smoothie w/ protein added
Snack: Greek Yogurt 0%
Dinner: Pork roast (Fat trimmed prior to cooking and after), Asparagus, wild whole grain rice

I did pretty good ;) I got Matt a pretzel from Auntie Anns and omg it smelled soooo good but I resisted temptation lol!! Drank lots of water!

1/17/11 Gym- check!
Protein Shake w/ blueberries and banana
Mid morning snack: Ezekiel bread w/ organic pb
Lunch: Chicken romaine lettuce salad w/ 1 egg, tomatoe and carrots light italian dressing
Photobucket
Dinner: 7 Hot wings w/ a very small amount ranch

1/18/11
Protein Shake w/ blueberries and mango
~Starbucks grande non-fat latte
Mid morning snack: Pink Lady Apple
Lunch: Ezekiel bread, organic pb and banana sandwich yummy!
Snack: Greek Yogurt
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment