Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toothpicks for my eyes PLEASE!

Night 3 Emma wakes lol 3am.. feed goes back to bed.. I hate teething it's disrupting everyones sleep haha. Ailey (puppy) thinks its time to get outta bed n play too! I said oh no, get back in bed lol. So it took me like an hour to fall back asleep.. I don't so much mind getting up for 10 min for her to suck down a bottle but it's like once I am up I am up and then it takes me FOREVER to fall back asleep blah then the alarm goes off at 5:30am to start my day! Fun, fun.. I warned my boss today haha, I was crabby last night.. I just am a person that needs their sleep and I am sooo use to Emma sleeping 7-7 which yes sometimes we hit ruff patches like this week!

Sleep I will see you soon once again-- uninterrupted please

No comments:

Post a Comment