~Lets talk about ... Emma~
Emma Taylor was born June 5th 2010 @ 4:40pm weighing in at 8lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2" long! A head full of brown hair and well blue eyes so gorgeous! Very alert! Healthy which is all we really wanted.

Emma is currently 10 days shy of turning 5 months old and it's flown by.. Sunday I went in her room to get her and she found her feet.. she got her bottom 2 front teeth 2 days before she turned 4 months old.. this last month has been a crap shoot on sleeping for her and us.. she is still teething... yesterday she was pretty crabby and last night she got up 5 different times.. needless to say I feel like I have a hangover today but without the alcohol lol. But we love her.. this to shall pass :) I am actually adapting pretty well to the broken sleep and getting up for work at 5:30am haha!
Here's a few current photos


No comments:
Post a Comment